Our Architectural House History is a specialist service designed for architects working on redevelopments or renovations of older properties.
Why Commission an Architectural House History?
Our expert researchers will trace the history of the development of a property from historical record presenting the findings in a report which may be used:
- within an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS),
- as part of a planning application for listed buildings or developments within conservation areas
- when applying for tax relief under section 482 of the Taxes Consolidation Act
- when applying for local authority conservation grants
- as background historical context for clients in proposals for developments or renovations
About the Report
The Architectural House History report focuses on the construction and development of the property including establishing:
- the date of construction of the property
- the original dimensions of the property
- any subsequent changes or additions to the property
- the functions of the property
The report also includes:
- Information on the architect, designer or builder where possible, including copies of any plans or drawings if located.
- Local History of the area and context within which the property was built and its subsequent functions within the locality.
- Record of occupants and owners of the property including a biography of any significant persons.
An Architectural House History costs from €900. For further information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org