Job Title: Brand Manager:
Full time position:
Location: Dublin City Centre:
The following position has been created to find a candidate with strong managerial and networking skills to help assist in establishing a new family history web service and associated visitor centre in the stunning CHQ building in Dublin. This will include working alongside a team in dealing with website development and maintenance. It will also involve recruiting and managing a small team to operate a purpose built centre in Dublin in 2016. Ideally the candidate should enjoy working with customers, off and online, to create a rewarding and memorable experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in customer service especially in the heritage/education sector, and ideally in real world environments (i.e. not virtual!).
- At least 2 years’ experience in content or website management.
- A proven understanding of social network media (e.g. blog site).
- Understanding of website construction, and maintenance.
- Good visual planning for physical space.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle different priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to achieve the target within given time.
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communicator.
- Strong networking skills.
- Project management abilities.
- Effective listener, especially to customer feedback.
- Easy going and personable with clients and members of the public.
- An interest in Family History and Genealogy would be very beneficial but not essential.
Tasks will include:
- Verbal and written communication
- Website content and maintenance
- Visitor centre planning & fit-out
- Team management
- Budget management
Please email your CV and cover letter to brian.donovan@localhost by November 30th 2015