Raffle: Terms & Conditions What is the promotion?
· Anyone who purchases a raffle ticket will be entered into a draw to win the Eneclann research package.
· A prize winner will be randomly selected to win the Eneclann research package on Saturday 8 May.
· Tickets are priced at 5.00 each, or 20.00 for five tickets.
· The full proceeds of the raffle will go to the Parent Teacher Association of St Laurence's National School, Chapelizod, Dublin, Ireland.
· No discounts on ticket prices are available.
When does the promotion run?
· The promotion runs until 14:00 (GMT +1) on Saturday 8 May 2010 when the draw will take place.
How do I enter the promotion?
· Raffle tickets may be purchased either in person at the Irish Family History Event from members of the PTA until the draw takes place, or from the Eneclann website until 14:00 on Saturday 8 May 2010.
What is included in the prize?
· Eneclann will research up to, and including, four Irish grandparents/ ancestors. The estimated cost of researching four Irish ancestors is approximately 3,500.
· The prize package includes: Irish family history research on up to, and including, four Irish ancestors; a tour of the relevant Irish archives; and a guided tour of identified places where the ancestors lived. This guided tour will be led by a local historian or other expert, not necessarily by an Eneclann genealogist.
What is not included in the prize?
· The prize does not include: transport costs (including, but not limited to: air travel; ferry travel; train or bus fares; petrol costs); accommodation; food and drink.
General Terms and Conditions
· The prize winner will be randomly selected on Saturday 8 May at the Irish Family History Event.
· The prize winner will announced on the Eneclann website on Monday 10 May.
· The random selection of the winner is final; no further correspondence will be entered into.
· The prize package is not transferable and cannot be combined with another individual's family history.
· By entering the competition you agree that St. Laurence's School and Eneclann may use the research and tours for publicity purposes.
· All currency conversions, aside from Euro , are estimates only and may fluctuate with international exchange rates.
· No monetary equivalent is offered as a substitute for the prize.
· The raffle is not open to employees of Eneclann.
· The promotion is governed by Irish law.