The following terms and conditions relate specifically to CDs and downloads purchased from the Eneclann shop.
1. The data on our products is supplied for information and personal research only.
2. No reproduction may be made for publication without the permission of Eneclann Ltd. You may not make copies of the data.
3. You may not publish or sell any portion of the data in printed, electronic or any other format without prior written consent.
4. You may not advertise free lookups from the contents of the products, but for the avoidance of doubt, you may use the contents of the CDs to help others with their research when requests for help are made on the various internet mailing lists.
5. By purchase of this product you have not acquired title or ownership of software materials or data contained on this CD-ROM or product packaging or documentation.
6. This licence grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the software and documentation.
7. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, translating, disassembly, recompilation or reverse engineering of any part of the software or related packaging or documentation.
8. This licence permits a single user on a single site to access the CD at any given time. (For multiple user licences, please contact our Publications team.)
9. The software or documentation may not be loaned, rented or leased, or used for any other form of remunerated gain.