Marketing Executive – Part Time
This is a part-time position that looks after the main marketing requirements of the business including, but not limited to:
- Writing and compiling c. four email newsletters a month
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Management of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Updating and developing website content
- Developing online marketing strategy (further use of social media, Google AdWords, SEO)
- Print marketing, including design of ads, leaflets, etc.
- Events organisation
The role requires flexibility, an ability to manage tasks on your own, and a desire to find new ways of promoting what the business does.
Knowledge and experience of the following would be useful:
- Online marketing
- Social Media
- Writing/preparing copy for web sites
- Irish history and/or genealogy and/or archives
- HTML, WordPress and/or other web/blog authoring
- Intermediate MS Office or Open Office skills
- Photoshop or other image prep applications
- Newsletter email applications
Position Reports To:
€12000 to €15000
Salary is for 20 hours p.w.; Working hours very flexible; City centre location.
Aungier Street, Dublin
0% of the time (approximate)
How to apply
Please submit CV plus three referees by e-mail or post by LUNCHTIME FRIDAY 12 July 2013
Fax +353 1 6710281
If you are interested in joining Eneclann for voluntary work experience, please send us a letter or email outlining what area you are interested in working in, why, and when you would want to work with us.